Monday, February 7, 2011

Marshall vs. The Machine

Not surprisingly, I've fantasized about having a band I could actually play regular shows with. One thing this imaginary band would do is play a new cover song every at every show (it is a dream, so it can be implausible). On my iPod, as of mid-January, there are 1552 songs I have marked as "Top Rated". To decide on the song to play, I would simply put that play list on shuffle and whatever would come up, I would perform.

Well, I am never going to have this band, but I realized I could still try out the idea! As a challenge to get myself recording again, I created 'Marshall vs. The Machine'. My goal is to record two songs every month of 2011, randomly picked from my Top Rated play list.

All in all, this is really a fun project for me. I can do some technique practice and share some of my favorite music for everyone; I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment